World Of Lineage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Lineage

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darius

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:10 am

gikumcgiq wrote:
Greetings y'all. New here, wanted to say hello. Laughing

(Is it me or this forum is completely empty? scratch )

Ah no.... I've been in the server like 4/5 days and i've seen 4 to 5 people, mostly logged i've seen around 3/4.....so i guess wtf? i am playing in Interlude crap cause i cant conect to the Final gracia. but still no topics...nothing in this forum.
Edit: For all the new people DONT ASK EVER IN CHAT WHY OR HOW TO CONECT, CAUSE HE WILL CALL YOU NOOB AND STUPID. i know this sounds ridiculous....but its what happen here.....like no one online in server either. But i was trying to conect I DID ALL THAT IS ASKED....1st Gracia final client, 2nd Update, 3rd Patch.....and for 4th GIVES ME AN ERROR with i was called "100% NOOB" (IVAN words, not mine) and he banned me from chat. lols first time i've seen such dumbass. whoever cares....i'll just find another server WITH PEOPLE. gtfo.
Back to top Go down
d3l1ght3dang3l

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: o my ^_^ heheeh   Greetings! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:40 pm

darius wrote:
gikumcgiq wrote:

Ah no.... I've been in the server like 4/5 days and i've seen 4 to 5 people, mostly logged i've seen around 3/4.....so i guess wtf? i am playing in Interlude crap cause i cant conect to the Final gracia. but still no topics...nothing in this forum.
Edit: For all the new people DONT ASK EVER IN CHAT WHY OR HOW TO CONECT, CAUSE HE WILL CALL YOU NOOB AND STUPID. i know this sounds ridiculous....but its what happen here.....like no one online in server either. But i was trying to conect I DID ALL THAT IS ASKED....1st Gracia final client, 2nd Update, 3rd Patch.....and for 4th GIVES ME AN ERROR with i was called "100% NOOB" (IVAN words, not mine) and he banned me from chat. lols first time i've seen such dumbass. whoever cares....i'll just find another server WITH PEOPLE. gtfo.

bro u completely missed the point ^_^.. if u want to play the gracia final game u need to use the gracia part 2 client. the reason why u got errors coz u patched ur gracia client with interlude lolz hehehe it happened to me once.. now am on the server.... well better check what u do bro.... u missed the point... if u ever see the site it gives you two pattches for interlude and the gracia... i have the gracia part 2 client and it works perfectly well.. although there are minor probs with the graphics but re initializing the graphics will do the job... to the people who made this server available well done... ^_^ ... i have been llooking for a server like this for months thanks now i can enjoy the game ^_^.... am so curious if there are clans already who are clashing in the server hehehe ^_^..
Back to top Go down
darius

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:10 pm

d3l1ght3dang3l wrote:
darius wrote:
gikumcgiq wrote:

bro u completely missed the point ^_^.. if u want to play the gracia final game u need to use the gracia part 2 client. the reason why u got errors coz u patched ur gracia client with interlude lolz hehehe it happened to me once.. now am on the server.... well better check what u do bro.... u missed the point... if u ever see the site it gives you two pattches for interlude and the gracia... i have the gracia part 2 client and it works perfectly well.. although there are minor probs with the graphics but re initializing the graphics will do the job... to the people who made this server available well done... ^_^ ... i have been llooking for a server like this for months thanks now i can enjoy the game ^_^.... am so curious if there are clans already who are clashing in the server hehehe ^_^..

lol dude now i understand but i didnt used the patch on interlude, i used the patch on gracia final client, IVAN or who ever is this idiot told me to download gracia final client....i did and i patched how should i know its needed gracia part 2 and not final? well ty anyway but staff like this i aint playing tho Smile gl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Lineage :: Your first category :: WORLD OF LINEAGE BLOGG-
Jump to: